[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Skate

  • From: ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:45:18 +0800

Hi József Király, our software engineer are crazy now, so i think
13th-14th august is unrealistic. Maybe 1st september is actual time.

Best Wishes,
Ben

József Király <fonix232@xxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011-08-11 08:40
请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource]
Skate

And may we ask about the kernel sourcecode? Or is it planned to be
uploaded to the support site during the maintenance on 13th-14th August?

2011/8/11 <ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Rob, that's a commercial secret. but i will try my best to help you.

Best Wishes,
Ben

"Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011-08-10 23:40

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] Skate

Hey guys, the Skate is looking good over here, any clues as to the Network
Unlock code algorithm?  We want the Skate to be as successful as the Blade
has been over here!
Rob

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and
are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to
others.
If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of
the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam
system.