[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: ZTE Warp kernel source

  • From: kb <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:12:39 +0100

Sebastian, dmesg after a boot with the stock kernel should let you know
what GCC version was used compiling it. Also the app "CPU Spy" shows
this information about the kernel. I always use 4.4.0. I think it was
the latest at the time I started compiling kernels for the HTC TyTN II
(HTC Kaiser) long ago and I've never bothered to try a later version.

/kallt_kaffe