[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: ZTE Warp kernel source

  • From: ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:54:58 +0800

Hi Sebastian,

This time i got information from somebody that you are a pretty girl?

:)

Our engineer had checked our code some times and we thought it maybe
something wrong with your toochain.

Can you make a check?

Or there were anybode else got the same problem?

Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011-12-21 05:55
请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource]
Re: ZTE Warp kernel source

Hi Ben,

I noticed you uploaded the kernel source today, thanks a lot however, I
cant seem to get it to build...

i tried using the config from a 'real' device along with the default
config, but I get the same results..

  CC      arch/arm/mach-msm/pm2.o
  CC      arch/arm/mach-msm/keypad-surf-ffa.o
  CC      arch/arm/mach-msm/memory_topology.o
  CC      arch/arm/mach-msm/clock-local.o
  CC      arch/arm/mach-msm/clock-7x30.o
arch/arm/mach-msm/clock-7x30.c: In function 'msm_clk_soc_init':
arch/arm/mach-msm/clock-7x30.c:1262: error: ri_list causes a section type
conflict
make[1]: *** [arch/arm/mach-msm/clock-7x30.o] Error 1
make: *** [arch/arm/mach-msm] Error 2

I know my build environment is ok since I can build kernels for a number
of other ZTE devices.

could you have a look into it?

Sebastian

2011/12/13 <ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Rob,

We are ready now.

I will upload the code this week.

Thanks for your attention with our new device.

Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011-12-12 19:46

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] Re: ZTE Warp kernel source

Hi Ben,

Any response from the ZTE guys about the Warp kernel source?  the
device has been on sale for more than a month, there are a number of
people on-line with them....

Sebastain

On 1 December 2011 12:47, Sebastian Robinson
<sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have in my hand a ZTE Warp, on Boost Mobile...    and you should
> know by now I'm going to ask you about the Kernel Source code for
> it... :)
>
> I believe Boost have been selling it for about a month now, any chance
> you could upload the source ?
>
> Cheers,
> Sebastian

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and
are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to
others.
If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of
the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam
system.