[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: Kernel Sources...

  • From: ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:16:51 +0800

Hi Sebastian,

We are preparing now.

I will upload these code before Oct. 26.

-------- Run, just run --------

Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2012-10-10 07:48
请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource]
Re: Kernel Sources...

Hi Ben,

I totally forgot to thank you for posting the KIS and GRAND X kernel
source, please forgive me for that, I was some what distracted with the
Olympics :)

So, I'm back in the US at the moment and I've picked up a ZTE Warp Sequent
from BoostMobile... and I also noticed that MetroPCS are selling the ZTE
Anthem..

Is there any chance you could get your guys to post the source for those
two devices? :)

Thanks
Sebastian

On 9 August 2012 22:47, Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi Ben,

Thanks a lot for that, I'll keep an eye out and be back in two weeks to
remind you ;)

Keep up the good work,
Sebastian

On 9 August 2012 03:00, <ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

We are here now.

It must be a oversight of my work.

I had pushed the message to my guys and we will upload all the code in two
weeks.

Best wishes,
应贲 | Ben
ZTE Handset Division
Seat A2016, Room A205, No.889 Bibo Road, Pudong District, Shanghai.
Tel:+86-21-6889-5139 | Mobi:+86-186-2111-8376
-------- Run, just run --------

"Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2012-08-08 21:25

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] Re: Kernel Sources...

If you don’t get anywhere with ZTE you could always try Google, since ZTE
are a recognised Android partner Google should know who to connect with in
order to get them to honour their obligations, that’s how I first made
contact regarding the OMC/Blade.