[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Problem with Hungarian sh

  • From: Tom Giordano <tomgiordano83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 23:19:33 +1100

As far as I know qpst is not free, and from the little I know about it I
believe it uses usb not rs232.

On 25/12/2010 8:39 PM, "József Király" <fonix232@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Okay then, I guess I will ask the T guy for the files ;)
QPST only supports RS232 right? Then I guess I have to make the sample pin
layout for it (a PCB, with the three connector pins, so no welding needed,
just place it on the phone and done ;) ), and the transformator chip too.

2010/12/25 rjm2k1 <rjm2k1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Its qualcomm tools you need,  qpst is a free replacement but really if
there is an issue its up...