[ztebladeopensource] Re: 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: 答复: [ztebladeopensource] New screens

  • From: Krister <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 18:01:20 +0100

Hi Ben,

thanks for the new source.

Could you also have a look at arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/camera.h.
It doesn't compile unless you remove a duplicate #endif from it. I'm
guessing that we miss some new camera code for the 5Mpixel camera.

Also the support for the new display panels is incomplete.
drivers/video/msm/lcdc_panel_wvga_oled.c has an external variable that
can not be found anywhere else in the source. "extern u32 LcdPanleID;
//ZTE_LCD_LHT_20100611_001". My guess is that we need a newer version of
drivers/video/msm/mdp_dma_lcdc.c and perhaps also some other display
related files.

Thanks in advance

Krister (kallt_kaffe)