[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: Orange San Francisco II / ZTE Crescent

  • From: ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 09:44:42 +0800

Hi fonix,

We are preparing the code now. It may take sometime.

I think i will finish the uploading work in the next week.

And i think you can take a look at the new ZTE device. The thickness of
the device is just only 10mm.

József Király <fonix232@xxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011-11-25 07:23
请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] Re: Orange San Francisco II / ZTE Crescent

The Crescent and the OSF II is the same P736B device, so yes, basically,
it's a rebranded Crescent.
If the usual ZTE methods and times are still live, we will get the source
code in roughly a month or so. Although we are still waiting for the
latest 2.3 kernel sources for the Blade...

2011/11/24 Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
ZTE Crescent

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.