[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: ZTE Warp kernel source

  • From: Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:04:55 +0000

Thanks Ben

its always great to see a new device from you guys, tho I'm sure my European
friends are wondering why the Warp's not on sale in over there yet :)

Soooo.....   I've had a few guys asking me about the V9 PLUS, apparently its on
sale in China, Russia, Indonesia and Hungaria,...   so any chance of the kernel
source for that too ??

Cheers,
Sebastian