[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: 答复: [ztebladeopensource] New screens

  • From: ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:34:51 +0800

Oh thanks Rob, i will try it and i think that's helpful for us.

Best regards.

You can call me Ben.
-

"Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2010-12-17 21:41
请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource]
RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: 答复:
[ztebladeopensource] New screens

Hi Ben, if you want to try the gingerbread rom here it is…

http://www.flibblesan.co.uk/android/froyo/gingerbread-blade-test1.zip

Rob

发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2010-12-10 22:37

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource]
Re: 答复: [ztebladeopensource] New screens

Hey btw, you might be interested to know that someone got gingerbread
running on the blade!  Of course, nothing much works on it and the screen
is upside down whilst the touchpad isn’t so you have to guess where to
press in order to hit the correct spot!

发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2010-12-06 21:11

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] Re: 答复: [ztebladeopensource] New screens

Hi Ben,

The latest kernel source your released does not compile without doing some
modifications.

There's a duplicate #endif in /arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/camera.h and
I also needed to add some panel ID checking and red-blue swapping in
drivers/video/msm/mdp_dma_lcdc.c to make it compile and work with TFT
screens.

There's also some more issues with the released source as the
msm_battery.c not working with the blades and the incorrectly mapped power
button.

I also believe that the released kernel source does not support the
5Mpixel cameras used in the Finnish blade model.

Best regards

Krister (kallt_kaffe)

ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx skrev 2010-12-06 12:55:

Hi Rob. The newest code we released had made a compatible between OLED and
TFT. So the new software can support both OLED and TFT models blade.
The issue that blade moving to TFT implicate the ZTE phone strategy
matter, so please forgive me that i can not give you any informations.

ZTE do not have any plan to update the Greed Blade to Froyo. If we decide
to upgrade the phone, i think you can get the information from an open
media.

As i know, the P729CU for China Unicom havn't appeared on the market. So i
think the P729CUV1.0.0B04 is not the final version for Unicom.

Best regards.

Ben
-

"Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2010-12-06 18:08

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] New screens

Hi Ben and Xiebin, we have noticed that there are new versions of the
Blade in the UK with a TFT screen instead of OLED, there also seems to be
some new software to support it (OUK_P729BV1.0.0B08) which seems to work
for both OLED and TFT models, can you confirm that it was designed for
both?  Is the move to TFT a permanent thing or just whilst there is an
OLED shortage?

Also, it’s been posted that the Greek blade will get an upgrade to Froyo,
do you know if this is the case?

We have been working on P729CUV1.0.0B04 which was made available by
someone in China, can you confirm if this is the final version for Unicom
or just another Beta?

Regards
Rob

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and
are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to
others.
If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of
the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam
system.