[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Another new member

  • From: ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 20:26:17 +0800

Hi Rob, we have started the process of source code release.

I think you can get the new source before 2011.

But for the original code that I think ZTE do not have any permission to
release Qualcomm code.

So we can not promise you to release Qualcomm's code.

Best regards.

You can call me Ben.

Robert Morgan <robertmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2010-12-23 05:40
请答复 给

[ztebladeopensource] Another new member

Hi xiebin and Benny, another forum member has asked to be put in contact
with you regarding some questions about RIL and any framework changes that
ZTE may have made, his nickname is fonix232.   I understand that the Blade
is to Launch in Japan this friday, will you be able to release the .32
kernel source for this version then too?

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.