[ztebladeopensource] Re: Turies

  • From: Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 17:29:27 +0100

Thats very true, it makes the Turies a bit of a non-starter for us tho, theres
no released exploit for 2.3.5 as of yet, so no way to root it, and there is no
kernel source, or anyway to re-write the boot partition if we did..

lets hope that the fastboot problems are an error and will be fixed with an