[ztebladeopensource] Re: Turies

  • From: Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 01:04:23 +0100

I'll grab a config tomorrow, if I try and build it against the SKATE kernel
source there is seems more than happy until it gets to the board file, so I
cant imagine its going to be too different...

but then it is the usual story with ZTE now, we could 'fix' it but I'd rather
have the official source from them since its part of the licence terms....

Im fairly sure that fastboot has no USB, I've not had this problem with any of
the other devices I've tried it with,  from my linux box doing an lsusb just
shows no USB devices, I've tried it on a windows PC and OSX just to be sure.

I also tried using USBTrace on my windows box and its not seeing any sort of
activity on the USB port when its in fastboot mode, I can get the thing into
FTM and it's connectable via QPST so im fairly sure there is something up with
fastboot mode.....

unless you have any other ideas I could try