[ztebladeopensource] Re: Turies

  • From: Tom Giordano <tomgiordano83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 10:50:45 +1100

The board files should be fairly easy to add (assuming the 2.6.32 source is
correct). Can you pull a config from your device so I can test it compiles
before I upload source (I can't find a Turies rom).

USB should work in fastboot, maybe you have a permissions problem (if using
linux run it as root). USB is deliberately disabled in recovery by ZTE's
FTM_MODE config switch.