[ztebladeopensource] 答复: Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] V9

  • From: ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:22:13 +0800

Hi Robinson, you can call me ben. The  Emituofo & Haliluya is my joke
signature.

I have noticed this issue and I will forward this issue to our developers.

Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
2011-02-25 17:14

收件人
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送
ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
主题
Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] V9

Thanks Rob,

Hi Emituofo & Haliluya,

I'm currently having some problems building a kernel for the ZTE V9. Using
the source from the support site and a .config from my device, I get the
following error during building:

  CHK     include/linux/compile.h
  UPD     include/linux/compile.h
  CC      init/version.o
  LD      init/built-in.o
  LD      .tmp_vmlinux1
/android/android-ndk-r5b/toolchains/arm-eabi-4.4.0/prebuilt/linux-x86/bin/arm-eabi-ld:

no machine record defined
/android/android-ndk-r5b/toolchains/arm-eabi-4.4.0/prebuilt/linux-x86/bin/arm-eabi-ld:

no machine record defined

Using the same source I have managed to build a working kernel for the
Blade, so I know my build environment is ok.  Looking at the kernel
source, I was unable to find a v9 board file in arch/arm/mach-msm/ , or a
v9 defconfig file in arch/arm/configs/

Is is possible that you have missed some files when you packaged the
kernel?

Thanks,
Sebastian

2011/2/18 <ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx>

That's ok, we are happy for you.

Best regards.

Emituofo & Haliluya
-

"Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011-02-17 23:04

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] V9

Hi Ben and Xiebin, I hope things are going well at ZTE, as you may know
the Open Source scene for the Blade is going from strength to strength!

I have added Sebastian to this list as he has some questions regarding the
V9 Kernel which was released by ZTE a while ago, I hope you can help or at
least pass him onto someone who can.

Regards
Rob

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and
are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to
others.
If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of
the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam
system.