[ztebladeopensource] New Source?

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:59:14 -0000

The ZTE website has an announcement dated 7th November stating that the
Open Source for the R750 has been released but this announcement points
to the Blade source, can ZTE confirm if this is actually an updated
version of the source (and is relevant to the Blade), or is it just the
same as the source we are already discussing with you?  It's a little
confusing!  Infact I notice that there are many previous announcements
for different phones, but they all point to the Blade source.

http://support.zte.com.cn/support/news/NewsMain.aspx?type=service

Regards

Rob