[ztebladeopensource] Fwd: ZTE Warp kernel source code

  • From: michael miller <shinru2004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 16:53:57 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: michael miller <shinru2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Subject: ZTE Warp kernel source code
To: support@xxxxxxxxxx

First of all let me start by saying I'm really enjoying my ZTE Warp. but
the reason i have contacted you is because i am concerned about the kernel
source code for the Warp, I as well as 4 other people have tried to build
the source code. After some trial and error we have been able to get to
source code to compile with the 4.4.0 tool-chain as well as the
4.4.3 tool-chain. Even though we have been able to get it to compile we
still cannot get the kernel to boot our phones, Mainly i was wondering if
there might be something wrong with the Kernel source code. We have had
veterans try compiling the source and they can't even get it to boot, if
you could please let me know if there is anything wrong with the source or
maybe re-post a newer version if you could. It would be greatly
appreciated, and would help us in bringing more new possibilities to this
device as well as popularity