[ztebladeopensource] Blade and 2.2 outside of China?

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:43:36 -0000

Hi guys, I see that the blade has now launched in France too but still
with 2.1 on rather than 2.2.  I wonder if ZTE can indicate if there will
be a non-chinese blade with 2.2 anytime soon, I realise you can't give
specific information like which country, provider or even exactly when
but maybe just an indication if it will happen at all or whether 2.2
support is only ever going to be available in China?

Regards

Rob