[yunqa.de] Re: disqlite - adding functions

>This is directly from my install of the commercial version 3.5.9. So if it
>is an older version the implication is that it is still included in the
>latest install, so you might want to look into that.
>
>The only other version I ever had was the personal version, but I'm pretty
>sure that was 3.5.9 also. I only started using DISqlite a few weeks ago,
>so I don't see how I could have got hold of an older version.

Woops. My humble apolgies.

I just did a scan of my libray, and sure enough there were two directories
sqlite (2007) and sqlite3 (2008)

I don't remember ever using the sqlite folder (probably downloaded it on a
whim) but that was indeed where I copied the code from, so that explains it!

Needless to say, I have now deleted the old folder.

I will just slink off into the corner now ;-)

Thanks
Clyde