[yunqa.de] Re: Reading UTF-8

  • From: "Simon Beesley" <simonbeesley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:01:38 +0100

This means that you can store text in *any* encoding using Bind_Str! If you do so, Column_Str will return text in just the same encoding as stored. Could it be possible that your application mixed up encodings with Zeos, and now you are seeing awkward results because DISQLite does not mix them back?

Sorry, my fault. I hadn't noticed that my UTF-8 conversion routine was no longer working -- so the data wasn't in UTF anyway. All fixed now, and working just as it should do with Column_Str().

Simon