[yunqa.de] Re: More on DISqlite demos

  • From: "IDT Maurits van Rijnen" <maurits.van.rijnen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 11:41:15 +0200

We have made our own rapper for this, example:

MyQuery : TDisqlite3Query;
begin
 MyQuery := NewQuery();
 try
   try
     MyQuery.SQL.Text := 'SELECT aaa,bbb FROM tb_zzz WHERE yyy=:yyy AND
xxx=:xxx';';
     MyQuery.ParamByName('yyy').AsString  := 'justavalue';
     MyQuery.ParamByName('xxx').AsString := 'justanothervalue
     MyQuery.Active := true;
     if not MyQuery.Eof then
     begin
     end;