[yunqa.de] Re: License and work

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:49:53 +0200

Joan Dorrepaal wrote:

>When I open DISQLite3_World_ClientDataSet.dpr demo I get error "Error
>creating form: Operation not allowed on a unidirectional dataset". It
>arises at opening the form TfrmWorld. How can I open this form in
>design mode?

I do not see this error here. I can open DISQLite3_World_ClientDataSet_Form.pas
without problems (just tested with D7 and D2007). I can even set the
ClientDataSet.Active property to True in Design mode and all controls populate
accordingly in D2007 (D7 throws a midas.dll exception, but this is outside the
scope of this project).

I am afraid, but I do not see why it is not working for you.