[yunqa.de] Re: Fwd: DIZipWriter Raw Compression\Decompression

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 19:12:20 +0100

On 28.01.2022 14:42, Ай Мил wrote:

Does DIZipWriter support raw compression and decompression with supported algorithms ?
I mean data compression without creating an archive file.

No, DIZipWriter does not interface the raw compression / decompression algorithms.

If yes, can you post at least one example for LZMA2 or Brotli ?

For Delphi Brotli compression / decompression, you can use YuBrotli, available as Freeware here:

  https://www.yunqa.de/delphi/products/brotli/index

YuBrotli implements Delphi Brotli compression / decompression without DLLs.

It makes available the native Brotli API plus Delphi TStream, String, and Memory Brotli compression / decompression functions.

YuBrotli also includes a web server demo for Delphi with Brotli compression.

For LZMA / LZMA2 I have no product available yet, I'm afraid.