[yunqa.de] DISqlite3: How to move a database to another file ?

  • From: Free - Modularity <modularity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 12:53:29 +0200

Hi,

I'm evaluating DISqlite and I'm using the TDISQLite3Database to handle
a file based database. When first created the database is held in
memory and here is what I'd like to achieve:

1- Move from the memory to a file without losing the data
2- Move from file to file without losing the data (this one should be
simple by simply moving the file right ?)
3- Moving back from file to memory

Is that possible ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

John.