[yshavurah] YS Havurah Calendar

  • From: "Suzanne A. Smailes" <ag348@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:37:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, everyone-

The calendar is a little early this week because of the 4th of July - but,
there are a lot of things going on, so I didn't want to miss posting the
calendar!  Here it is:

Fri Jul 5       Candlelighting 8:49 pm

Sat Jul 6       Havdalah (72 min) 10:19 pm

Wed Jul 10      Rosh Chodesh group - 7:30 pm at Char Schiff's house
                Reading Postville; Char also has a short film on Postville
                to view

Fri Jul 12      We are hosting a Goodbye Party Potluck for Deb, Rick and co.
on July 12th at
6:00PM.  This will be an expanded version of our usual Havurah
Potluck--anyone who would like to send them off in a festive manner is
invited.  Vegetarian fare would be great.  Our new home is at 4 Helen Court
(Allen to Spillan to Southview to Stewart to Helen Court) and our phone
number remains 767-9293.  Please call for more specific directions; an RSVP
would be appreciated.  Come party with us!
Thanks,
Cheryl, Steve, Ben, Sam
Summer study session on the Book of Lamentations with Rabbi Gevirtz on the eve
of Tisha B'av, 8-9:30 pm
at the Rothmans, 1050 President St.  No knowledge of Hebrew necessary.

Also, heads up for the YS Havurah Annual Meeting, Aug 4th, 6-9ish, at the
Senior
Citizens Center, downtown YS.  Current Cusine will be catering our meal at
$10/per person.  A flyer with all the details will be sent out Fri am, so keep
an eye out for it this weekend!

Thanks- everyone have a safe and festive Fourth of July, and a Good Shabbes!

Suzanne