[yshavurah] Talmidim Hanukkah party

  • From: "Bill" <rebiljob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:42:33 -0500

Friends,
The Talmidim annual Hannukah party is scheduled for Friday, December 19 at our
house.  We will have a dairy pot luck dinner, Shabbat and Hannukah
candle-lighting and a special Hannukah puppet show that the children will
perform.

Everyone is invited.

Our family will provide the latkes, sour-cream and applesauce and grape juice
for kiddush.  We will need a challah, drinks and the rest of the meal.

Please let me know what you can bring and/or if you won't be able to make it,
so that we can coordinate and the puppet show can still take place.

Thanks!

Johanna