[yshavurah] High Holidays

  • From: "Johanna" <rebiljoj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "yellow springs havurah" <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:37:32 -0500

For anyone interested in helping with the High Holiday services in the fall, we
are meeting at my house on Sunday afternoon, March 2, 3PM.

We have received the Conservative Movement's materials for High Holiday
liturgy.  There is musical notation TRANSLITERATION (so you don't have to be
able to read Hebrew), and the Hebrew text.  There are also tapes.

So anyone who can sing, at least a little, and loves Jewish prayer can do
something.

Please come, or call me, if you'd like to participate.

Johanna