[yshavurah] (Fwd) ISRAELI FOLKDANCING REMINDER

  • From: rland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:10:40 -0500

Join us for Israeli Folk Dancing this Sunday, November 7, 2004, 7:15 p.m. -
9:15
p.m.
in the Small Gym, Student Union, Wright State University.

We will be taking pictures for a new flyer highlighting the 2005 season, so the
more
colorful, the better!
(Please wear Tennis Shoes on Gym Floor.RSVP appreciated to Katie at 775-5742)

Thanks to Leslie for creating a web page for Israeli Folk Dancing at WSU.
You can access the page at
www.DaytonFolkDance.com/israeli

It includes a link to the beginning of a list of dances that we do. If you have
any
questions, please contact
leslie.hyll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Final Date in 2004