[YouthIT] Re: youthit

  • From: tusiime milly <tusiimemilly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: youthit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 02:11:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi JAMES,
        i'm MILLY from Duhaga sec sch. and i've also been paticperting in the
course it is very educative and i hope incase our sponsors organise you will be
among the members . you can cosult the leader of that  club in your school .I'm
a student like you .Otherwise thank you very much for showing me the courage of
the club . Nice time and read hard.                    says Milly.
Kakeeto James <kakeetoj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, I'm called Kakeeto James from Mengo SS and i would wish to join your
projects. I have been the Chief Editor of the School Newsletter called MENGO
EYE. I believe my capabilities will be very useful to you.
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now