[YAMos-dev] new Debugging system.

Just in case you guys didn't notice:

I have committed the new, previously announced, debugging scheme two
days ago which should in fact makes future runtime debugging of YAM way
easier.

As you might see from the Debug.h header file and its Debug.c companion,
it supports several different debugging functions covered by special
macros, debug classes and debug flags. All these debug classes and flags
can be directly queried by the ENV:yamdebug environment variable and set
or unset prior to a YAM startup.
Another nice neat feature I implemented in the debugging stuff is to
also enable ANSI color output which in fact should make the debugging
more managable and more visual distinguishable than just plain single
colored debug output.

So if you have some time, please have a look at it and try to

1> setenv yamdebug "ansi @all all"

to get out the maximum possible output with ANSI colors enabled. And
also please have a look at the ChangeLog where I tried to document all
the different classes/flags and how the environment variable should be used.

I really hope that new debugging system may have a good impact on making
YAM more debugable in future to find more of these tiny little ugly bugs
we all hate :)

cheers,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                         Ph: +49-351-4716545
Lannerstrasse 1