[YAMos-dev] Re: diff for format warning on vbcc + inline problem

> Sorry, but as long as GCC is our main compiler and as long as GCC is not
> warning us about such signness "problems" in those string formating
> functions I don't see a reason to change all %d to %u or %ld to %lu. So
> please better search for the right vbcc option to suppress these warnings.

Well, you wouldn't need to change all of them. Just the ones I have in the
diff. Surely using %d (signed) for an unsigned integer is wrong incorrect
coding ? Why not instead turn on the option which makes GCC warn about
these? :) (Surely there is one)

Best Regards

Jools