[YAMos-dev] Re: YAM for MOS

Hello AmiS,

On 02.10.2003, AmiS wrote:

> I build YAM for MOS now. I use latest SDK for MOS.
> I change Makefile.Morphos file and ppcinlines files....
> cvs commited need?

If you feel that you fixed/adapted the makefile to the latest SDK, feel free
to commit your changes.

> Who from yamos developer have pegasos now?

I own a pegasos, but I am busy right now writing my MSc thesis, so I don`t
have any time to check you changes, but feel free to commit them - we can
check them later on when I am back on developing YAM ;)

cheers,

jens
--
Jens Langner                                               Ph: +49-351-4716545
Lannerstrasse 1

HARDWARE : The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.