[YAMos-dev] Re: YAM for AROS still crashes on exit

Hi Matthias,

Matthias Rustler schrieb:

>>> That could be a point. In fact I didn't rebuild collect-aros at the time
>>> I updated the SDK. Is that really required? I will try to rebuild it
>>> ASAP. But better check if a newer collect-aros is really required.
>> Ok, I have just again updated the SDK of the different cross compilers
>> (i386-aros, ppc-aros, x86_64-aros) to the very latest versions available
>> and also rebuild the "collect-aros" binaries. In addition, I have initiated
>> a nightly build rebuild of YAM. So can you please retry with the 2009-10-12
>> versions available right now? If they still crash something else must be
>> different/changed and thus we might find out what.
>
> Yes, it works now. (I've only tested i386-aros).

Ok perfect. Then we can probably assume the other AROS targets are
working as well. However, it would be interesting to know if they really
work. So can you perhaps find some people with ppc-aros and x86_64-aros
to verify the correct operation of the binaries? We really need testers
for these targets to be able to supply them with the next stable release
of YAM.

regards,
jens
--