[YAMos-dev] Re: YAM for AROS still crashes on exit

Hi Again,

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 20:32:27 -0700, Jens Langner
<Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> The SDK contains source code for collect-aros. Maybe that has to be
>> build and exchanged.
>
> That could be a point. In fact I didn't rebuild collect-aros at the time
> I updated the SDK. Is that really required? I will try to rebuild it
> ASAP. But better check if a newer collect-aros is really required.

Ok, I have just again updated the SDK of the different cross compilers
(i386-aros, ppc-aros, x86_64-aros) to the very latest versions available
and also rebuild the "collect-aros" binaries. In addition, I have initiated
a nightly build rebuild of YAM. So can you please retry with the 2009-10-12
versions available right now? If they still crash something else must be
different/changed and thus we might find out what.

regards,
jens
--
Jens Langner, Dresden/Germany