[YAMos-dev] Re: YAM for AROS still crashes on exit

  • From: Matthias Rustler <mrustler@xxxxxx>
  • To: yamos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:09:07 +0200

Hi Jens,

Am Samstag, den 10.10.2009, 09:04 -0700 schrieb Jens Langner:
> Hi Matthias,
> Matthias Rustler schrieb:
> > current nightly build of AROS version still crashes on exit.
> Well, I have replaced the includes and static libraries in the AROS SDK
> of our nightly build server already one week ago. So the current
> binaries should be perfectly compiled with the latest AROS SDK as you
> suggested. Or is there anything else we need to take care on our
> cross-compiler based nightly builds?

I don't know. When I build YAM locally it works (i.e. it quits

There was a fix in clib (which is linked by -larosc). Is this file
really updated?

The SDK contains source code for collect-aros. Maybe that has to be
build and exchanged.

Listserver help...: mailto:yamos-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=HELP