[YAMos-dev] Re: Toolbar.mcc 15.8 requirement

Hello David,

On 25.02.2003 David Rey <david@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Gunther Nikl :
>> It takes ages until an archive gets available on AmiNet.
>
> The MiamiSDK211.lha archive that I uploaded went up in less than 48 hours,
> which is not that bad.

This is/was also my experiences with my last AmiNET uploads I did. So no
need to hurry and if you really want to give the latest cvs snapshot a try
just ask me for sending you the .mcc/.mcps privatly.

cheers,

jens
--
Jens Langner                                               Ph: +49-351-4716545
Lannerstrasse 1

Bringing computers into the home won't change either one, but may revitalize
the corner saloon.
-- Unknown