[YAMos-dev] Re: The slowness

Hello David,

On 15.05.2003, David Rey wrote:

> As a quick addendum to my last mail (I can't wait for the reply
> to come, freelists seems to be suffering problems...):
>
> Make several copies of the current message in the same folder, then
> keep deleting them all one by one with the <Del> key in the main window.
> Some deletions will trigger a list redraw, but at least one (the last
> one, probably) won't.

? Sorry, I am not able to reproduce it here. Here any use of the <Del> key
results in a perfectly deleted mail with a full refresh of the main listview
(please note that only the regions upwards from the deleted mail will be
redrawn - so if you delete the last mail viewable in the mainwindow you
won`t see any refresh of the NList, just the one line were the deleted mail
was in)

cheers,

jens
--
Jens Langner                                               Ph: +49-351-4716545
Lannerstrasse 1

If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs,
then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
-- Weinberg's Second Law