[YAMos-dev] Re: TCP/IP fixes (was: Re: SMTP errors)

Hello David,

On 02-Jul-02  David Rey (david@xxxxxxxx) wrote:

>> So I can highly encourage the most of you to try the latest cvs version
>> and report back if everything works as expected.
>
> And the URL is... ?

How about that one:

http://www.light-speed.de/~damato/

but please keep it kinda private, it`s just temporary and will anyway change
somehow. It`s just to give you ppl a quick chance to grab the latest YAM
version with the TCP stuff asap Michael has compiled a new version on
boing.net

And please note that the mOS version, also available there, is a little bit
older but seems to work ;)

cheers,

jens
--
Jens Langner                                               Ph: +61-7-3844-1165
11 Marly Street

-- Unknown