[YAMos-dev] Re: TCP/IP fixes (was: Re: SMTP errors)

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: YAMos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 10:37:15 +1000

Hello David,

On 02-Jul-02  David Rey (david@xxxxxxxx) wrote:

>> So I can highly encourage the most of you to try the latest cvs version
>> and report back if everything works as expected.
> And the URL is... ?

How about that one:

but please keep it kinda private, it`s just temporary and will anyway change
somehow. It`s just to give you ppl a quick chance to grab the latest YAM
version with the TCP stuff asap Michael has compiled a new version on

And please note that the mOS version, also available there, is a little bit
older but seems to work ;)

Jens Langner                                               Ph: +61-7-3844-1165
11 Marly Street
Highgate Hill, QLD, 4101                           Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Australia                                          http://www.jens-langner.de/

-- Unknown