[YAMos-dev] Re: MSG_RE_MAILDETAILS in ReadMailGroup.c

David Rey schrieb:

> Exactly how does one make this string to appear in the GUI? I tried
> enabling the read pane and clicking RMB over the mail area (below
> the header field) with an empty folder, but even then I don't get it -
> I don't get a menu at all when there's no message to display.

Hmm, out of the source code I really can't tell when exactly this might
happen. But AFAIR there was a very rare situation where this happened
and that's the reason I added it.

jens
--
Jens Langner                                         Ph: +49-172-4452254
Rißweg 27b