[YAMos-dev] Re: Indentation bug

Hello Jens,

On 03/15/2006, you wrote:

> Which AmiSSL version are you running? 3.5 or 3.6 already? Because 3.5
> was known to cause problems here and there.

I'm using the version that was included with OS4pre4 which appears to
be AmiSSl 3.5. I'll give AmiSSL 3.6 a try if it's publicly available.
The current problem is a nuisance but checkouts & updates do work.

> No need to hit your space par 16 times. Just configure your editor to
> insert 2 spaces instead of a tab when you hit the tab key. That's
> exactly what I have my GoldED configured.

I didn't think of that but I can configure TurboText to do the same.
Personally, I like tabs because I can just change the tab size if
I want to change in indentation. I usually set mine at 4 spaces but
have used 2 spaces for deeply nested code. Tabs or no tabs is no
big deal to me as long as the method is consistant throughout.

> I deleted those "charset" files as they are not required anymore. Those
> files were very properitary and only used by <= 2.4p1 of YAM. Since I
> introduced codesets.library support such custom translation tables are
> not supported anymore and in case a user needs to write his own
> translation table he has to do that in the format codesets.library
> supports and put it in YAM:Charsets or Libs:Charsets

OK. That's what I thought but wanted to be sure.

Regards,
--
Jeff