[YAMos-dev] Re: Good bye and thank for you the fish

Hi Bill,

Bill Eaves schrieb:

On 14/12/2007, David Rey wrote:
I'm sure Bill or
anyone else can fit the position, I'm positively, definitely not
interested any more.

Too busy with Digital Universe these days and as you know Jens and I do not
get on at all. I file a bug report in YAM and Jens goes ballistic :-(

Sorry Bill, but I think you are now a bit unfair. Haven't we answered all of your bug reports quickly and outlined why we think it should be handled different? In addition, even if it took you some effort to persuade me, some of your suggestions/requests have evene be implemented. It is just that I am of course not always in line with your opinion. I really take them serious - but you can't expect that all of your change requests will become true - especially, if I have a different opinion on one or the other reasonings.

Many thanks Marcel for giving us YAM, and every developer here for his
work so far, 2.5 is already the best YAM ever and I'm proud I could
offer some help along these years.

Marcel created a wonderful thing, and it still could be if some did not want
to make it a Thunderbird clone :-(

I guess we had that discussion in here already, so I am not going to comment on that rant once again, I am afraid. You now Thore's and my opinion on that. What we want to create is a modern e-mail client with modern features. However, you are of course free to turn all that new features of (we at least provide options for that).

Has anyone else noticed that since "themes" were introduced, the OS4/MUI
colour bug in Nlist has got worse when when using YAM ?

Can you please be a bit more specific/detailed with that "colour bug in NList"? There are currently no open NList bugreports with reference to any colour bug so far.

cheers,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                         Ph: +49-172-4452254
Rißweg 27b