[YAMos-dev] Re: Good bye and thank for you the fish

Hi Bill!

Am 14.12.2007 schrieb Bill Eaves:

> Has anyone else noticed that since "themes" were introduced, the OS4/MUI
> colour bug in Nlist has got worse when when using YAM ?

Which NList color bug? This is the first time I ever hear about that. And I
cannot find a similar description in either still open or already closed bugs.

As far as I know, neither NList nor any other MUI custom class does any own
color handling. Everything is done by MUI. Even if you can configure certain
colors to be used for certain things, these colors/patterns/whatever are handled
by MUI internally. Each class just "uses" them without exactly knowing *what* it
is really using (a color? a pattern?).

So, please be a bit more verbose about this bug. Simply stating "it got worse"
without anybody knowing about it at all is far too weak to start searching for a
bug.

--
It is not length of life, but depth of life.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thore Böckelmann - Rehmerloh, Germany
tboeckel at gmx dot de