[YAMos-dev] Re: Good bye and thank for you the fish

Hi Jens!

Am 18.12.2007 schrieb Jens Langner:

> For those interested in having/getting a british english version of YAM, I
> have just committed a "english-british.ct" catalog translation file to the
> SVN repository. Please note, that this is an unfinished version which I just
> packed together in about 10 minutes with the common british english <>
> american english differences I had in mind. :)

This reminds me of a question I had for a long time already. Even if it may be
impossible with OS3. Is it possible to have an application with english (either
american or british) as built-in language *and* an english catalog of the same
kind, which replaces the built-in language? I mean something like
"deutsch/german" as built-in language and a german catalog, which overrides the
built-in strings? That way even David could be satisfied. The internal catalog
would have titles like "This Is A Title" and David's private catalog would have
"This is a title".

Is this possible?

--
Imagination is always the fabric of social life and the dynamic of history. The
influence of real needs and compulsions, of real interests and materials, is

Thore Böckelmann - Rehmerloh, Germany
tboeckel at gmx dot de