[YAMos-dev] Re: FORMAT_DOS -> FORMAT_DEF

> Jens Langner :
>So, as you can imagine this could look "ugly" for some people who are living
>in countries with "weird" locale perference and perhaps some ppl are already
>used to the actual AmigaDOS format.

As long as this doesn't break other functionality (e.g. sorting/searching
by date, MAILINFO's stem.date output) and no significant performance is
lost, then I think moving to FORMAT_DEF is a good idea. I'm assuming Marcel
used FORMAT_DOS because YAM was born as a 2.04+ application, or maybe to
save space in the window.

Still, a little poll in the users mailing list would be in order to avoid
yet another option if possible. I'm taking care of this right now.