[YAMos-dev] Compiling YAM with OS4 SDK

Hello Jens,

I updated my local copy of YAM with SVN this morning and attempted a compile
with the public OS4 SDK this evening. As in the past, I had to make a few
minor changes to the makefile to make YAM (Eliminate -pipe option, replace
./../locale since Amiga Flexcat can't handle a path like that, add
SHELL=sh). However, the code itself will no longer compile. Here is a snip
of the errors that stop the compile:

Compiling YAM_global.c
In file included from YAM_global.c:29:
YAM_locale.h:32:9: macro names must be identifiers
YAM_global.c:202: error: `MSG_CTtextplain' undeclared here (not in a function)
YAM_global.c:202: error: initializer element is not constant
YAM_global.c:202: error: (near initialization for `ContTypeDesc[0]')
YAM_global.c:203: error: `MSG_CTtexthtml' undeclared here (not in a function)
YAM_global.c:203: error: initializer element is not constant
YAM_global.c:203: error: (near initialization for `ContTypeDesc[1]')
YAM_global.c:204: error: `MSG_CTtextaguide' undeclared here (not in a function)
YAM_global.c:204: error: initializer element is not constant
YAM_global.c:204: error: (near initialization for `ContTypeDesc[2]')

There is no point in listing all the errors since they all relate to
the fact that including YAM_locale.h is rejected and everything included
or defined by that file is unavailable in YAM_global.c

To anyone else who is listening:

Is anyone else able to compile YAM on OS4??
Is anyone able to compile YAM on a classic Amiga or Pegasus(MorphOS)??

Regards,
--
Jeff