[YAMos-dev] Colour in multipart emails

Quoting Jens:

|2001-10-28
|
|    * Parts in a multipart mail will now be displayed colored to
|      indicate that they are clickable.

This is not necessarily a good idea, since as someone just pointed
out, the colour can make attachments pass unnoticed below a signature
or a footer such as the one used in this very mailing list.

(Unless, of course, that there are plans to make URLs and email addresses
in headers clickable sometime in the future; that being the case, I guess
it would make sense to use colour in both places.)