[YAMos-dev] Re: Broken repo?!

> Gunther Nikl :
>You can blame me for the buggy CVS release .-)

!? :-)

In the meantime, I *think* I found out why AmCVS kept crashing with SFS
(I needed SFS to get a working copy of the Majordomo sources -- long
filenames are involved): the thing kept crashing until SFS put up
a "Function 'resetcachebuffer' detected an invalid CacheBuffer" requester
while AmCVS was checking out the files.

So there you go, now I have a perfectly good reason to test the OS4
FFS incarnation with long filename support. Somehow I suspect this
will be more realiable than SFS 1.1195... :/

AmCVS is not perfect either: it will crash while updating if it runs
out of memory. Reminds me of YAM -sometimes- downloading email and
running out of storage space. :)