[YAMos-dev] Re: Broken navigation

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:47:00 +0200, Jens Langner wrote:

> Well, before you are going to grab your riffle again pointing it at me
> instantly, I would like to remind you that this is the developer mailing list
> - so let us start a professional discussion rather than a flame war :). All
> in all we should have the same vision....

Hey, I didn't give any names, did I :) Seriously, I didn't check who changed
what. It doesn't matter much anyway.

Thanks for the long explanation, I'll wait and see what you guys come with and
reserve judgement until then, because I anticipate some problems with your
proposal (mostly clashes with the MUI cursor, the user expecting the listview
to actually have its contents dragged right/left, etc.). We'll see where this
leads.

And let me remind you that, like you have been told in the past by others,
people tend to complain when they find something wrong, but stay silent when
they're happy with what's going on. And you know I'm a prime example of that
with YAM. So don't take my usual whining too seriously :-) I whine because I
care.