[YAMos-dev] Broken navigation

One used to be able to select a folder, see a message in there selected
and click cursor up/down to browse the list. After the recent changes,
you switch folders instead, which is annoying in the extreme mostly because
MUI is completely innocent and it's YAM as usual trying to be "smart", so
now you have to forcefully use the mouse to select the message list or keep
tapping TAB like a madman.

Can someone tell me what's the "bug" that made this new behaviour desirable
instead? I'd file a bug but I tend to react badly to usability cutdowns. :|