[YAMos-dev] Re: Anyone there?

Christer Oldhoff schrieb:

>>> I have got absolutely no reaction to my proposed bug fixes.
>>> Are You all dead?
>> As Dave already pointed out Jens was quite busy for some time and I am
>> not yet that much "inside" of YAM's source that I could give a
>> professional answer to your questions/bugfixes. And then I am currently
>> quite busy implementing Thunderbird's spam filter into YAM.
>>
> OK, I understand,
> This kind of answers help much more than the stone dead silence I first
> encountered.
> I really did not know that Jens is pretty much the only developer who
> integrate fixes in the entire YAM code, but now I know better.

Well, just look over the ChangeLog and you will notice that I am pretty
much the only one being really active since about 2-3 years now :) But
really good to see that some people tend to be at least such active that
they look over the sources from time to time and come up with some minor
suggestions/ideas. And as the YAM source code is getting more and more
cleaner due to my restructering and the classes system, more people tend
to dig their head in that YAM jungle as well :)

So please guys, go on with your suggestions/ideas/fixes and partly also
implementations of new things (like the upcoming SPAM filter...)

I really do appreciate that and so do the YAM users. And please keep in
mind that we pretty much have about $750 of donations for YAM 2.5
development to give away to joined YAM developers. And I would love to
share that money with you guys.. So go on. each SVN commit counts! :)

cheers,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                         Ph: +49-172-4452254
Rißweg 27b