[YAMos-dev] Re: 2 periods ("..") in subjects to this list

Hello Allan,

On 25-Mai-02  Allan Odgaard (duff@xxxxxxx) wrote:

[...]
> Yes, that's my life -- I know this may all seem hypocritical that I waste
> the time of the entire mailinglist, telling about how I'd prefer to browse
> effeciently through new mail... ;-)

Ej, life is curious. And you are just part of it ;)

But please don`t kick my butt if I go on using that 2 periods, because I
used it for years now and I don`t know if I can get it out of my head ;)

cheers,

jens
--
Jens Langner                                               Ph: +61-7-3844-1165
11 Marly Street

"To be or not to be that is the question.": any programmer knows the answer $2b
or (not $2b) is $ff.